A conversation with Liv Behre

A conversation with Liv Behre

Written on 12/10/2019
by Pierre

Name: Liv Behre 

City: NYC

Hashtags bio: #video #storyteller #emotion #connection #authenticity

Background facts: From Switzerland with a background in journalism and video production. She has recently launched her new business, Trio, a purpose-focused social club with individualized personal growth experience.

Liv believes that the single most important element to touch and engage someone is  emotion. Authentic truth creates instant connection, and that’s what we all seek when we’re building businesses - we want to connect with our audience, our customer, our client, because we want them to know why what we have will change their lives.

A master storyteller, she helps brands connect emotionally to their dream clients. Through video, online course and training production, Liv translates her client's expertise in experiences that make a lasting impact on the watcher and participant.

What does mindfulness mean to you?

Living in a state of awareness of the impact of the world on me and my actions in the world. It is the training of living as a human.

How did you first start your journey to mindfulness?

My first coach, mentor and boss, Patricia Moreno, introduced me to the possibility of living a life that I choose and not one dictated by the things I have interpreted my whole life. Her signature fitness class intenSati - which combines HIIT with spoken affirmations - led me to understand who I am.

What are you the most proud of, so far?

I am proud of having had the courage to choose to better myself, and that I am choosing to face the sometimes dark and difficult moments in my life to grow from them and evolve.

What would you like to be remembered for?

Someone who was able to bring forth the lessons that I myself have learned and help others see and experience the truth about themselves.

Any recommendations for books?

I love the podcasts Super Soul Conversations and How I Built This.
Both are individually inspiring to take action and make something out of life. I also recommend checking out the monthly intenSati experience in NYC. My favorite book in the growth category is The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho.

If you were an animal, a plant or anything else than a Human Being ... What would you be?

I would be a lion in a pack: powerful on my own, and so much stronger with my community.

Is there anything you want to ask to the Community?

I just launched my new business, Trio, a co-working concept that integrates personal growth practices into our daily work life. I would love to have everybody in the NYC chapter experience it and give feedback and to share it within their community when we launch our regular calendar in November (stay tuned).

Let’s finish with 3 words. Your own three words...

Patience. Honesty. Love.