Meet The members | A Conversation with Ariane Hunter

Meet The members | A Conversation with Ariane Hunter

Written on 04/29/2020
by Pierre

Name: Ariane Hunter

City: NYC

Hashtags bio: #womeninbusiness #careerwhisperer #empowerment

Background facts:  Ariane Hunter is the career whisperer for career conscious women. She charted her own unconventional career path and helps others to successfully design their own using a blend of modern advice and unconventional wisdom. She is the CEO & Founder of Project She Went For Her Dreams; a personal branding & marketing firm in New York City and serving clients globally. She holds an MBA and is a certified coach.

Ariane Hunter works with enlightened women and businesses to develop creative brands and build artistic marketing strategies to standout in a meaningful, authentic way. Ariane believes in amplifying our voices at home and work in order to impact our world and communities. Ariane draws on decades of experience working for top marketing and branding agencies in New York City and supporting high profile clients become key players in their industry.

Ariane has worked with industry leaders including Women in Stem Leadership at Stony Brook University, Women’s Catalyst group at HP, Oracle, and many more. She has spoken for NYU Stern Women in Business, Advancing Women in Tech, Karen Millen, ABC Home, Emerging Leaders for NY Arts, and has been featured guest on numerous empowerment podcasts.

Ariane is also a published writer whose work appears in Time.com, Levo League, Ivy Exec, and The Muse. She’s been quoted in The Daily Worth, Her Agenda, and more.

What does mindfulness mean to you?

Mindfulness to me means being the observer of your thoughts and behavior without judgement or attachment. It means being in connection with oneself and with a higher being that's much larger than yourself. It's about being intentional with your words, actions and relationship with others.

How did you first start your journey to mindfulness?

I began taking yoga classes about a decade ago when I was first introduced to the idea of spirituality and meditation. It was during a time in my life that I experienced an awakening that led me on the path of deep exploration.

What are you the most proud of, so far?

I am most proud of the body of work I have built over the past decade that has inspired women to act on their dreams and the actions they have taken as a result of that.

What would you like to be remembered for?

Being an integral, active member of the women's movement.

Any recommendations for books?

The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
Anything written by Audre Lorde
Black Girl in Ohm podcast

If you were an animal, a plant or anything else than a Human Being ... What would you be?

The ocean. The water is one of our most powerful elements; it purifies and cleanses. It is free flowing and moves anywhere. However, if climate change keeps up I may change my answer ;).

Is there anything you want to ask to the Community?

What personal lesson took you the longest to learn or are you still learning right now?