A Conversation with Hana Jung

A Conversation with Hana Jung

Written on 06/22/2020
by Pierre

Hana is a serial entrepreneur and startup advisor, with expertise spanning digital marketing, app development, luxury hospitality, technology, and design. Her passion for connecting and elevating people across industries led her to begin Re:Boot Experiences, to impact change among future leaders. Former marketing director at ClassPass, Hana has 10+ yrs of brand strategy experience on major brands like Samsung, Clarins and Rolex. After the successful launch and exit from Crew Compass (superyacht staffing tech), she now focuses her time on Re:Boot while living between Mexico, Nicaragua, Portugal, and Bali. 

What does mindfulness mean to you?

To be fully connected to the present moment through our mind, body, and spirit

How did you first start this journey ?

This might sound a little crazy, but my current journey (mission to ignite and elevate leaders) came from a "vision/conversation" I had with a mystical being during a breathwork session. What makes it weird is that it was unexpected, not chemically induced, and as a person of logic/science it was a strange experience. It explained the "game" we are all playing, but many are unaware of... but in order to win this game, we ALL have to win. I could explain further, but it's a longer story for another time ;)

What are you the most proud of?

What lights my soul up is to witness someone step into their potential because I was able to play my part. Truly, it's my reason for being - to be able to see people return to the path they forgot they were on...and to see them succeed and grow is truly an honor.

What would you like to be remembered for?

Boundless optimism and infectious hope in human potential.

Any recommendation for books?

I’m going to respond with something controversial - my suggestion of a podcast/book is completely irrelevant to your journey. Of course there are endless inspirational content anywhere these days, you don't need me to tell you what to read.  Investing too much time reading what other people are doing or saying is only disconnecting you from your own wisdom. It doesn't matter if you listen to a 1000 podcasts or read a million books, if you never actually do anything about it - it's just noise.

If you were an animal, a plant or anything other than a Human Being ... What would you be?

A dolphin for sure! I'm a surfer and ocean lover, so it's only natural for me to want to be the most carefree, playful and curious animals out there.

Is there anything you want to ask to the Community?

For the moment, I'm running free online workshops to support people through this crisis. Right now, the workshops are about finding more clarity in your life path. But I would love to continue with other free workshops that will serve the Indigo community...maybe one on effective decision making? Open to suggestions!